- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner is a preparatory cleaner for all types of exterior wood (wooden patios, fences, exterior doors, carports,
terraces, etc.) and composite. The product removes grey discolouration, green deposits and dirt.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dampen the surface with water. Use a garden hose.
- Apply some RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner.
- Scrub the treated area with a nylon scrubbing brush in the lengthwise direction of the wood until it is clean. This will cause the product to foam. For stubborn stains, repeat the treatment.
- Rinse thoroughly until all the foam has disappeared.
- Allow the surface to dry thoroughly (until there appears to be uniform drying and it is touch dry).
- Treat with the Rubio Monocoat exterior wood protection product of your choice. A good preparation is crucial to ensure a lasting protective finish.
All new, greyed, and previously treated wood must always be treated beforehand with RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner.
– New wood:
- grease that appears naturally in some types of wood is removed.
- the pores are opened, this guarantees that the protective layer will last longer.
– Wood previously treated with another brand’s product:
- for saturation products applied to the wood longer than a year: RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner will remove all residues from previous treatments.
- if a paint or varnish has been applied, the surface must be sanded, stripped or sand-blasted first.
Manual: +/- 15 m2/L
These usages are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
Dispose of empty containers and waste in accordance with local regulations.
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in a dry place and in the original packaging. Do not allow to freeze.
Bottle 100 ml and 1L, jerrycan 5L